not connecting to lightburn

NEJE master 2s max laser engraver & cutter
Supreme Designs

not connecting to lightburn

Post by Supreme Designs »

Hello! this is my first laser! i cannot get my 2s max to connect to lightburn. it will not recognize it. any tips?
dav
Site Admin

Re: not connecting to lightburn

Post by dav »

NEJE 2s MAX supports lightbrun software and can be used directly. NEJE factory will test the connection and control function of the whole machine. You can refer to the instructions of neje.wiki. If you still can’t solve it, you can contact the customer service of the store to provide the video. The staff will tell the engineer about your situation to help you solve it; if there is a product quality problem, you can get a brand new replacement part, you don't have to worry!
Plottmania

Post by Plottmania »

The question which operating system on the PC, is the driver installed, is the com port correctly selected and the most important question...is a USB cable plugged into the controller and connected to the PC?
AnthonyClomb

I confirm. It was and with me. Let's discuss this question.

Post by AnthonyClomb »

You commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
CableGuy2006

Post by CableGuy2006 »

I too am having this exact issue connecting to lightburn. The laser works fine through NEJE software on PC & iOS.

I have updated the drivers
Using 1.1f
Lightburn
Tried using multiple USB cables

Any ideas?
dav
Site Admin

Post by dav »

This is a bug of the motherboard, and there may be a possibility of instability. This has been fixed 1 year ago. If you did not solve it at that time, you can get a brand new motherboard through the customer service of the store;